About CRC’s Midwest Camp
Saint Mary’s College is a private Catholic women’s liberal arts college in Notre Dame, Indiana. Founded in 1844, the secluded 287-acre campus offers Camp Rince Ceol beautiful grounds filled with gardens and recreational buildings.
Camp Rince Ceol will be utilizing just a small, protected section of the campus. Saint Mary’s College provides 24-hour security and has a medical team on the grounds to assist our medical staff if necessary. All campers, counselors, nurses, and camp volunteers are housed in one dormitory.
• Double and triple occupancy sleeping with communal showers and bath.
• AIR CONDITIONED
• 3 large common areas for campers to gather and socialize in
• Campers must supply their linens and pillows for “college twin” sized mattresses. CRC will be emailing out a suggested packing list as we get closer to camp.
• Access to theatre department: Two auditorium stages, and rehearsal rooms!
• Athletic training rooms for fitness/ Pilates classes
• All meals will take place at Noble Family Dining Hall.
• Featuring carefully prepared meals to meet a variety of dietary needs, such as gluten free and plant-based diets.
• Daily themed meal options, a robust salad bar, grill, pizza and pasta stations.
• Dining hall offers allergen free area and can accommodate various dietary concerns. Email the office for more info.
Camp Physical Address:
St Mary’s College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Transportation to Indiana
Directions will be emailed out about a week before camp starts.
Camp Rince Ceol provides shuttle service ($50.00 roundtrip) to/from South Bend Airport. For information on airlines that are serviced refer to their website.
We ask flights be prearranged and coordinated with our shuttle service. All incoming flights must arrive between the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Departure flights must leave between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. We do not make any exceptions for times. Please contact the office with any questions. Once flights are finalized, update the TRAVEL FORM on the Dashboard/ email the office. Flights/shuttle should be finalized at least two weeks before the start of camp.
If you are flying as an unaccompanied minor and need to provide the airline with information, please contact the camp office for that information. You may provide the airline with the address and phone number above. Information will be available after June 1.
THOMONDGATE PRODUCTIONS, INC
132 MUSCADINE ROAD
SUNSET, LA 70584
Monday - Wednesday, 10:00am - 2:00 pm (CT)
PHONE: (337) 662-5463
FAX: (337) 662-7270
Please make all checks payable to Thomondgate