About CRC’s Midwest Camp
Saint Mary’s College is a private Catholic women’s liberal arts college in Notre Dame, Indiana. Founded in 1844, the secluded 287-acre campus offers Camp Rince Ceol beautiful grounds filled with gardens and recreational buildings.
Camp Rince Ceol will be utilizing just a small, protected section of the campus. Saint Mary’s College provides 24-hour security and has a medical team on the grounds to assist our medical staff if necessary. All campers, counselors, nurses, and camp volunteers are housed in one dormitory.
Transportation to Indiana
We will email out driving and parking directions about 2 weeks out from the start of camp.
Camp Rince Ceol provides shuttle service ($50.00 roundtrip) to/from South Bend Airport. For information on airlines that are serviced refer to their website
We ask that flights be prearranged and coordinated with our shuttle service. All incoming flights must arrive between the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Departure flights must leave between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. We do not make any exceptions for times. Please contact the office with any questions.
If you are flying as an unaccompanied minor and need to provide the airline with information, please contact the camp office for that information. You may provide the airline with the address and phone number above. Information will be available after June 1.
- Double, triple and quad-occupancy sleeping with communal showers and bath.
- AIR CONDITIONED
- 3 large common areas for campers to gather and socialize in
- Campers must supply their linens and pillows for “college twin” sized mattresses. CRC will be emailing out a suggested packing list as we get closer to camp.
- Access to theatre department: Two auditorium stages, and rehearsal rooms!
- Athletic training rooms for fitness/ Pilates classes
- All meals will take place at Noble Family Dining Hall.
- Featuring carefully prepared meals to meet a variety of dietary needs, such as gluten free and plant-based diets.
- Daily themed meal options, a robust salad bar, grill, pizza and pasta stations.
*(includes a one-time registration fee & CLRG fee)
We require a deposit of $450.00 (per session) to reserve each camper’s space. Deposit must accompany registration.
Sibling discount: $50.00 off for the first sibling, $75.00 for the second and per each sibling after that
- For those needing shuttle service, tuition prices do not include the roundtrip $50.00 airport/train shuttle fee
- Balances and paperwork due June 1, 2023
- Late fee for balances and paperwork received after June 1, 2023 = $50.00
What your price includes:
- 5 days of challenging Irish dance classes by professional instructors
- Personally picked Bonus Workshops
- Pilates and yoga classes
- Irish music classes
- Basic Irish language instruction
- Sport activities
- Daily warm-ups and stretches with an experienced instructor
- One adult counselor for every group of 8-10 Campers
- 24-hour medical attendants on premises
- Fully stocked infirmary on grounds for campers
- Three meals served daily
- Camp t-shirt
- Nightly sing-alongs
- Movie nights
- Trivia night
- “Showcase Night” performed by campers and counselors
- Camp disco
…and fun and fond memories to last a lifetime!
THOMONDGATE PRODUCTIONS, INC
132 MUSCADINE ROAD
SUNSET, LA 70584
Monday - Wednesday, 10:00am - 2:00 pm (CT)
PHONE: (337) 662-5463
FAX: (337) 662-7270
Please make all checks payable to Thomondgate