CRC Adult Camp Week 2019
July 6 – 11
Union College, Schenectady NY 12308
We hope that with this camp, the adult dance community feels included and able to participate in all the opportunities that the younger dancers have! Over the years so many adult dancers have said to us, “Oh…I wish there was a camp like this when I was younger.”
Well, now there is!
$795.00 (all inclusive)
- Male and female dancers must be age 19 and over.
- All levels, Beginner through Championship, including Non-competitive
- Dancers can be from either a Competitive or Non-competitive school but dance school/teacher (TCRG), must be registered with CLRG (An Coimisiun le Rinci Gaelacha) and in good standing.
- Campers must receive dance teacher’s permission to attend camp on a signed camp form.
- Dancers must be committed to learning.
- We welcome campers who are sociable, willing to make friends and bring a positive attitude.
Arrival and Departure times for camp:
- Registration opens at 1pm on Saturday, July 6. For your convenience, we are accepting campers to arrive the evening before either by car, flight or train. We will have accommodations available for an extra $50.00 added to tuition (does not include meals).
- Please allow at least 1 to 1½ hours for the registration process.
- Each camper MUST complete the registration process before being admitted into camp (as regulated by New York state).
- We will have an orientation meeting for all staff and campers at 4:00 pm. This meeting will include an overview of schedule and activities as well as Grounds Tour and Fire Drill.
- First meal is dinner at 6pm.
- Departure time is on dates posted above at 12pm. We will have a morning medical lecture class as well as a camp activity.
- If you are flying, we provide shuttle service to/from college grounds for $25.00 round-trip.
What your price includes:
5 Days of challenging Irish dance classes by professional instructors
Night-time Ceilis and Sessions
Bonus Workshop menu
Pilates and yoga classes
Irish music classes
Irish language instruction
Evening social activities with one night out on the town
Daily warm-ups and stretches with an experienced Instructor
Fully stocked Infirmary on grounds with staffed medical attendants
Dormitory housing with TV and kitchen
Dining facilities with all meals provided
Pool and gym use
Staff and camper Showcase at the end of the week
…plus camp memories and fun!
THOMONDGATE PRODUCTIONS, INC
132 MUSCADINE ROAD
SUNSET, LA 70584
Monday - Wednesday, 10:00am - 2:00 pm (CT)
PHONE: (337) 662-5463
FAX: (337) 662-7270
Please make all checks payable to Thomondgate