CRC Adult Camp Week 2018|
July 4th - - Sunday July 8th (Kicking off July 4th holiday with a "BBQ & Brew Backyard Welcome Party")
Union College, Schenectady NY 12308
Our hope is that with this camp, the Adult dance community feels included and able to participate in all the opportunities that the younger dancers have! Over the years so many Adult dancers have said to us, “Oh… I wish there was a camp like this when I was younger”.
Well now there is!!
$795.00 (all inclusive)
- Male and Female dancers between the ages of 20 and over
- All levels, Beginner thru Championship
- Dancer can be from either a competitive or non-competitive school but dance school/teacher (TCRG), must be registered with CLRG (An Coimisiun le Rinci Gaelacha) and in good standing.
- Campers must receive Dance Teacher's permission to attend camp on signed camp form.
- Dancer must be committed to learn
- We welcome campers who are sociable, willing to make friends and bring a positive attitude.
Arrival and Departure times for camp:
What your week includes:
- Registration opens at 10:00am on Wednesday July 4th. For your convenience, we are accepting campers to arrive Tuesday evening either by car, flight or train. We will have accommodations available for an extra $40.00 added to tuition (does not include meals).
- Please allow at least 1 to 1˝ hours for Registration process
- Each camper MUST complete the registration process before being admitted into camp (as regulated by the NYS)
- We will have an Orientation Meeting for all staff and campers at 4:00pm. This meeting will include overview of schedule and activities as well as Grounds Tour and Fire Drill.
- First meal is lunch at 1:00pm.
- We will be having a July 4th BBQ that evening.
- Departure time is on dates posted above at 11:00 AM. We will have a morning Medical lecture class as well as a Camp Activity.
*If you are flying, we provide shuttle service to/from College grounds for $25.00 round-trip.
Camp Memories & Fun!!!!!
- 5 Days of challenging Irish dance classes by Professional Instructors
- Night-time Ceili's and Sessions
- Bonus Workshop menu
- TCRG Prep
- Pilates and Yoga classes
- Irish Music Classes
- Irish Language Instruction
- Night-time Social Activities w/ one night out on town
- Daily warm-ups and stretches with a experienced Instructor
- Fully stocked Infirmary on Grounds with staffed Medical Attendant
- Dormitory Housing w/ TV and kitchen
- Dining Facilities with all meals provided
- Pool and Gym Use
- Staff Showcase at end of week
- Camp T-Shirt
Please refer to our REFUND POLICY if you have any questions.
Here is a Sample Schedule of week.
Click here for Transportation Form
Click here for Health Form
Registration Now Open - Click Here to Register